OneHealthPort has discovered a true partnership that allows them to take advantage of new technologies, improve their platform and develop their internal knowledge, all on a solid basis of mutual trust. From this position, they can look to the future and continue to improve the services of healthcare providers throughout the Pacific Northwest.
OneHealthPort operates the Provider Data Service as part of its administrative simplification work for the state of Washington. It is a national solution to collect all the information that health plans and hospitals require from providers.
Solve Login Issues
OneHealthPort Healthcare provides organizations with a secure and cost-effective way to exchange standardized messages with their operational partners, system by system.
- Make sure you have an active and working internet connection
- On the OneHealthport Provider Portal login page, verify that you are entering the correct username and password.
- Whether the site has the ability to display the password; Use the
- Make sure Caps Lock is turned off, especially if none of the characters or letters in your password use Caps Lock.
- Make sure you don’t use a VPN, as some sites will refuse it, preventing you from logging in or accessing their portal.
- Even after checking all these steps and still unable to log into the Onehealthport provider login portal at https://www.onehealthport.com/, you may need to forget your password?
- If the forgotten password doesn’t work, contact your site administrator for help.
Founded in 2002, OneHealthPort, the Washington State Health Information Exchange (HIE), strives to solve workflow and information exchange issues common to many healthcare organizations.
You can contact the help desks of organizations that host websites through OneHealthPort by phone or, in some cases, by email. Participating sites should be contacted if there are any issues with the content on their sites. See support information for currently participating sites and additional sites will be added as they become active.